Bickyroos - Whole Wheat Mini Toddler Biscuits - Chia and Apple Juice
These whole wheat chia biscuits have no added sugar, as they are made with naturally occurring sugars from apple juice. Rich in calcium, magnesium, vitamin B1, potassium, fibre and antioxidants, they offer your baby a good array of important nutrients, to aid constant growth and keeping little stomachs full between meals. Packed with tasty new flavours, their crunchy yet soft texture nurtures your little one’s palate, and the small size and shape of the biscuits helps your toddler define their pincer grip and encourages self-feeding skills.
- Bio Whole Wheat Flour 56%
- Bio Concentrated Apple Juice
- Bio Vegetable Oil (Bio Sunflower, Bio Cocoa)
- Bio Chia Seeds 3%
- Bio Spelt Flour
- Bio Oat Flakes
- Bio Rye Flakes
- Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
Produced in a factory handling eggs, soy, milk and nuts.
- Whole Wheat Flour: Whole wheat flour is rich in vitamin B-1, B-3, and B-5, along with riboflavin and folate. It also has more iron, calcium, protein, and other nutrients than white flour. High in fibre, whole grains also contain lactic acid, which promotes "good bacteria" in the large intestine. These organisms aid digestion, promote better nutrition absorption, and may even beef up the body's immune system.
- Apple Juice: When apples are juiced, their hydrating quality is maximized, and some plant compounds are retained. These plant compounds may protect your cells from inflammation and oxidative damage. Furthermore, preliminary studies suggest that apple juice can support brain function and mental health as you age.
- Chia Seeds: These seeds are known as a superfood, as they are loaded with nutrients that have important benefits for your baby’s body and brain. Chia seeds are high in quality protein and omega-3 fatty acids, as well as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium. They are considered an excellent source of calcium if you don't eat dairy products.
- Spelt Flour: Apart from being a very functional and versatile variety of wheat, spelt is packed with significant levels of iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, selenium, niacin, thiamin, vitamin B6, and folic acid. It’s impressively high levels of dietary fibre facilitates digestion and with all these nutrients, spelt is known to boost your little one’s immune system
- Oat Flakes: Oat flakes contain minerals and vitamins such as manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, copper, magnesium, chrome, zinc, potassium, calcium, B vitamins, folic acid, pantothenic acid, choline, and vitamin K and E, which are all vital for boosting immunity and healing. They are also an excellent source of carbohydrates and proteins, providing your toddler’s body with the right energy for growing.