Bickyroos - Baby Biscuits - Strawberry and Grape Juice
These whole wheat strawberry biscuits have no added sugar, as they are made with naturally occurring sugars from grape juice. Rich in calcium, magnesium, vitamin B1, potassium, fibre and antioxidants, they offer your baby a good array of important nutrients, to aid their constant growth and keeping their little stomachs full between meals. Packed with tasty new flavours, their crunchy yet soft texture nurtures your little one’s palate, and the shape of the biscuit encourages self-feeding skills, helping them to reach all their precious milestones.
- Bio Whole Wheat Flour 37%
- Bio Concentrated Grape Juice
- Bio Vegetable Oils and Fats (Bio Sunflower, Bio Cocoa)
- Bio Rice Flour
- Bio Strawberry Powder 3%
- Bio Skimmed Milk Powder
- Raising agent (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Mineral (Calcium)
- Natural Flavour
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
Contains naturally occurring sugars.
Produced in a factory handling eggs, soy and nuts.
- Whole Wheat Flour: Whole wheat flour is rich in vitamin B-1, B-3, and B-5, along with riboflavin and folate. It also has more iron, calcium, protein, and other nutrients than white flour. High in fibre, whole grains also contain lactic acid, which promotes "good bacteria" in the large intestine. These organisms aid digestion, promote better nutrition absorption, and may even beef up the body's immune system.
- Grape Juice: Grapes are rich in health-protecting antioxidants, including resveratrol and flavonoids. They are packed with nutrients, in particular Vitamins C and K, which are necessary for connective tissue health. Grapes contain high levels of beneficial plant compounds, known to help protect against certain types of cancer.
- Rice Flour: Healthy choice as a first food because it gives your baby the nutrients they need, particularly iron and zinc. It is easy to digest, gluten-free and is rarely known to cause any allergic reactions or sensitivities.
- Strawberries: These are an excellent source of vitamin C and vitamin K, whilst providing a good dose of fibre, folic acid, manganese and potassium. Their fibre and fructose content may help regulate blood sugar levels by slowing down digestion and the fibre is thought to have a satiating effect, keeping your baby’s stomach fuller for longer.