Cutie of the Month - How to Enter
Calling all sweetie pies and heart melting smiles!
Do you want to be our next Cutie of the Month and win a petit zèbre & friends baby & toddler organic food bundle and a fabulous mini photo shoot? Then Like our Facebook page and email us a photo of your cutie, and see if your little one has what it takes to win the petit zèbre & friends crown!
- Please email us a cute photo of your baby or toddler to email@example.com and include:
- Child’s name (we only publish your child’s first name next to their photo, not their family name)
- Your full name
- Tel Nr
- Photo submissions should follow these guidelines:
- The photo should only be of your child, without anyone else
- The age range for photo submissions is 0-3 years old
- The photo is in high resolution / good quality
- If you are submitting a photo as a photographer, make sure you have permission from the parents
- The petit zèbre & friends Cutie of the Month competition will run from 1 October till 31 October 2019
- Closing date for photo submissions: 15 October 2019
- Photos received after this date will be put forward to the following months competition
- Competition entries are open to those living in Switzerland only
- The photo with the most Facebook Likes at midnight CET on 1 November 2019, will be announced as the winner
- The winning photo will be crowned with the title “petit zèbre & friends Cutie of the Month October” and will be posted on all of our social media outlets all month long
- The winner will receive the following prize:
- 1x petit zèbre & friends organic baby & toddler food bundle containing delicious puree pouches, healthy snacks and eco-friendly laundry detergent
- 1x Mini photo shoot with Photography by Nadia Roos and 15x edited photos
- Please refer to the petit zèbre & friends Facebook page to vote and to find out who the winner is!
- IMPORTANT: By submitting any photo entries to us, you understand and agree to the release of said photo to petit zèbre & friends AG, for use on any/all of petit zèbre & friends' social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), website and advertisements. If you would like to be tagged in the photo on Facebook or Instagram, please leave a note indicating so in the email with your Facebook or Instagram username.