Blueberry, Banana & Greek Yoghurt, 100g / 6 Pack
Blueberry, Banana & Greek Yoghurt
These pouches have a fruity combination of blueberries and bananas, mixed with creamy Greek style yoghurt. They are a yummy source of calcium, which are great for your little one’s bones and teeth, whilst introducing them to exciting new flavours. These pouches are an ideal breakfast, snack or even as a dessert!
- Banana Puree 30%
- Apple Puree 27.9%
- Blueberry Puree 20%
- Greek Yogurt 20%
- Rice Flour 2%
- Purple Carrot Concentrate 2%
- Lemon Juice Concentrate
- Greek Yoghurt: With it’s super creamy texture, Greek yoghurt has a nice tang and is less sweet than other yoghurts and it contains double the protein which is good for keeping your little one’s stomach fuller for longer. It also has half the sugar (lactose) compared to regular yoghurt, and contains probiotics which are good for digestion, making it is a wonderful choice to introduce your baby to dairy products.
- Blueberries: These have been shown to protect against heart disease and cancer, and can also help maintain bone strength, mental health, and healthful blood pressure, as they contain Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc and Phosphorus as well as antioxidants. Just one cup of blueberries provides 24 percent of a person recommended daily allowance of vitamin C.
- Bananas: These are packed with essential nutrients for baby: fibre, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, antioxidants and phytonutrients. With up to 400 milligrams of potassium per banana, this is a really good source per day for your little one Pectin and resistant starch in bananas keep your baby’s stomach fuller for longer, while antioxidants, including dopamine and catechins, can reduce damage from free radicals and lower the risk of some diseases.
- Apples: These are extremely rich in dietary fibre, important antioxidants, phytonutrients which help to reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease. Apples contain pectin, a type of fibre that acts as a prebiotic, which means it feeds the good bacteria in your little one’s gut.